previous pauseresume next

Five Important Digital Marketing Elements To Consider


 

 

Mobile Considerations - ۹۰% of consumer transactions are started on one device and finished on another.‎ (Neil Mohan, Google) Further, in 2014, smartphone and tablet sales grossly outnumber pc sales.‎  Learning what is possible with mobile and marketing to those users are crucial in today’s digital world.‎ Every aspect of your digital marketing campaign should reflect mobile considerations.‎

 

Organic Search - Consumers get wanted information online through a variety of methods, the most prominent being search engine results.‎ The first part of getting your website in front of potential customers and clients is to correctly optimize your website.‎ Optimizing your website correctly will help the search engines identify what your site is all about, and how it relates to what the user is looking for.‎ Implementing a solid organic search strategy will increase your website’s visibility within the search engines and help drive more traffic to your website, increasing your potential for a variety of positive opportunities.‎

 

 

Content Marketing - Content is a major driving factor in a digital marketing strategy.‎ Utilizing a blog on a site is a great way to help provide visitors with fresh and relevant content.‎ This will help lead to an increase in site visitors, user engagement, which both work to drive conversions.‎ Creating new and impactful content for your website also creates business authority.‎ Through proper content marketing strategies, you can establish recognition as a leader within your business vertical.‎

 

Social Media Marketing - Social media marketing is a great medium for a business to build and increase brand presence throughout the Internet.‎ It also provides a very powerful tool to share information and distribute content about products and services.‎ Utilizing a variety of social media platforms creates new opportunities to interact and connect with potential customers and clients.‎

 

Nurturing Website Visitors & Email Marketing - Statistics say that only 1-3% of website visitors make buying decisions the first time they come to a website.‎  When your digital marketing campaign is driving qualified traffic to your website, what do you do with the remaining 97% of visitors who did not buy from your site the first time around?‎  This is where a strategic email marketing campaign helps to provide an ROI to your company.‎ Marketing research shows that over 65% of consumers are inclined to make a purchase in association with a well-planned email campaign.‎ Remember, the majority of emails opened today are opened via mobile device so be sure that all

email-marketing efforts are mobile-ready.‎

 

reference